Light, Views + Modern Luxury in Dolores Heights
Purchase Price: $2,890,000
- Located in coveted Dolores Heights with south and west exposure
- 4BR/3.5BA + guest unit
- Stunning Pano Views and walk-out terrace from Pent Level
- 4282 sq. ft. per architectural plans
- Walk to Noe Valley & Eureka Valley and Dolores Park
- Site Permit ready prior to close of escrow
- Separate Guest Unit or Studio
- Flooded with natural light
- Modern architectural design throughout
- Ideal for an owner-user or developer wanting a modern home that's ready to build and customize
- 2 car parking
Located in coveted Dolores Heights where Noe and 21st Street intersect, 3790-92 is a fully entitled property by local architecture firm, be/A.
The entitled plans provide for approximately 4,282 interior square feet spanning 4 levels of living. The home is uniquely positioned on a corner lot facing south and west, allowing for fantastic natural light and views of Eureka Valley, Noe Valley, downtown + Pacific Heights to the north, and Sutro Tower to the west.
Envisioned to stand out from the crowd, this modern custom home has been designed to offer privacy yet provide warm, natural light-filled living spaces while framing views from multiple angles. The top pent level features a wrap-around terrace with stunning views of Noe Valley, Eureka Valley, and north-east + north-western outlooks. The lower ground-level unit functions as private flex space for visiting friends, family, guests, or an additional living level.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to customize and build the home of your dreams in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in San Francisco, with some of the best weather and views in the City.